Plastic and reconstructive surgery
Among the areas of plastic surgery that Dr Mark Moore has an active ongoing interest include:
Aesthetic facial surgery
- Blepharoplasty (eyelid reduction)
- Rhinoplasty (nasal surgery)
- Otoplasty (prominent ear / cup ear / constricted ear)
- Facelift/ necklift (rhytidectomy).
Surgery of skin
- Management of skin cancer and benign skin lesions.
- Breast reduction (reduction mammoplasty)
- Breast lift (mastopexy).
- Aesthetic and reconstructive after weight loss
- Abdominal / incisional herniae in concert with general surgical colleague.
Post bariatric surgery soft tissue reductions/reconstruction
- Arms, abdomen, trunk and thighs.
Paediatric plastic surgery
- Congenital and acquired lesions / masses of the head and neck region, and elsewhere on the body.